Finding a resort that is specifically geared at accommodating small children can be tough. In my opinion, there is one resort brand that goes above and beyond to make it easier for families and this is Karisma Resorts. I have visited almost all of their properties and chose one in Mexico to vacation to with my own family for our summer holiday because I absolutely love everything that they offer. Here are 5 reasons to book a family vacation with Karisma Hotels & Resorts.
- The Toddler Inclusive Mantra – It’s no secret that traveling with infants (and children in general) can seem a bit burdening. Knowing this Karisma Hotels & Resorts dedicates itself to making traveling with kids as seamless as possible. They provide everything from strollers and cribs, to baby monitors, bottle warmers, play pens, toys, and even miniature lounge chairs. Plus, they offer a selection of Gerber & Honest products to ensure the kiddos eat just as well as you do.
- The Gourmet Inclusive Experience – Karisma Hotels & Resorts isn’t just all-inclusive, it’s Gourmet Inclusive. From fresh produce grown in their very own Mexico Greenhouse, to premium cuisine and unparalleled service, a trip to Azul Beach Resort, Generations Riviera Maya, or Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana is sure to top any resort in the Caribbean.
- Special Rates – Karisma Hotels & Resorts is known to always promote seasonal offers and there are always current promotions to make visiting a 5 star resort very affordable. In addition, those clients who book with me often receive extra perks like resort credits, complimentary character meals or tequila tastings for the adults that are not offered elsewhere.
- Local Culture – Sure, the resorts are amazing, and we wouldn’t judge anyone for not wanting to leave their own private swim-up balcony… but Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum have so much culture to explore. From historic Mayan sites like Chichen Itza, to little towns like Puerto Morelos with the best street tacos around, it’s well worth scheduling a day trip to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Nickelodeon – Last year, Karisma Hotels opened the first international Nickelodeon Resort, located in sunny Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. From Slime smoothies at check-in, to the Aqua Nick Water Park and the Pineapple Villa, there’s simply no other vacation option quite like it. For those looking for a more subtle Nick presence, the Nickelodeon Experience is offered at Azul Hotels and provides guests the chance to get Slimed, dine with their favorite characters, and much more. After all, when the kids are happy, you’re happy.
To see some photos of my time at Karisma resorts, please be sure to check out my Facebook album HERE or my You Tube Channel where I have a few videos HERE. While visiting my social media sites don’t forget to subscribe so you can get the most up-to-the-minute updates. If you would like to learn more about these resorts, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.996.6849.
Originally published HERE.